Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jemma Kidd | Dewy Glow Radiance Creme






Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in 'Iced Gold' - $24.90 AUD

I have a confession - I'm a highlighter junkie. I own quite a few liquids and powders, but the Jemma Kidd Make Up School Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme is my first cream highlight. If you follow the English beauty community, I'm sure you will have heard the hype surrounding this product! After listening to Tanya Burr from Pixi2woo rave about it for years, a couple months ago I finally picked it up from BeautyBay.com ($24.90 with free shipping). As I expected, I love this stuff.

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in 'Iced Gold' is a lovely golden light-diffusing cream and currently my go to highlighter. In the pan it looks quite frosty (not what I was expecting) but thankfully on the skin it leaves a beautiful pearly finish with great lasting power.

I was worried the texture might be similar to cream blushes (sticky and a pain to apply) but I was pleased to find the formula is light-weight and smooth. I use my fingers and it glides easily onto the skin. The radiance creme can be used under or over foundation. I like to apply it to the tops of my cheek bones as a natural looking highlight.

The packaging is thin, sleek and contains 4.25 grams of product. Despite using it nearly everyday I'm sure it will last me a while as it's quite pigmented and you only need a small amount.

What's your favourite highlight?

xx

14 comments:

  1. I love your blog !
    I just started a blog and would love it if you gave me your opinion !
    http://takingovertheworldapairofshoesatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the rose gold version of this and I like it but my favourite highlighter is the Becca shimmering skin perfector in pearl.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've heard so many good things about that one, definitely next on my wishlist haha :) x

      Delete
  3. i'll be sure to try this out! i'm loving the reviews i've been reading on it. you're one of my favourite bloggers and it would mean the world to me if you could check my blog out sometime.
    www.deargracebeauty.blogspot.com
    thankyou. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I actually don't use a highlighter at all. If I want a glowy look (usually on a night out) I'll just use a really shimmery blush. Have you tried MAC's strobe cream? How does it compare to this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Strobe cream unfortunately, I have an issue with MAC face products breaking me out haha x

      Delete
  5. This looks so pretty on you! It looks similar to Benefit's Watt's Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to try that highlighter x

      Delete
  6. I think I'm going to get this when I go overseas! :)
    Verity x
    www.vintagejournal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lip gloss you're wearing here looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How would you fare this against Mememe's Beat the Blues? (:

    ReplyDelete