Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Face & Outfit Of The Night






Face
Loreal Lumi Magique Primer
Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
Australis Fresh n Flawless Powder Foundation
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush 'Classic Rose'

Eyes
NARS Eyeshadow Base
Sleek 'Storm' Palette (gold shades)
Urban Decay 'Gunmetal' and 'Creep' Eyeshadow
MAC Chromographic Eyeliner 'NC15/NW20'
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Ardell Lashes '120 Demi'

Lips
Carmex
H&M Lipgloss (bought overseas)

Clothes
Dress: Factorie
Heels: Target
Earrings: H&M (bought overseas)

After a rather scary reaction to some medication that left my eyelids swollen, my eyes are almost back to normal! They are a still a bit puffy, droopy and I've noticed major veining on my lids and blue undereye bags recently too which is awkward because thats one thing I've never had, and I'm praying it won't be permanent!

Anyway point being, since my eyes are much better and less sensitive now, I went for my first heavy eye makeup look in weeks on Saturday night. I love how it turned out and have definitely missed playing with makeup. Fingers crossed once I'm through with the medication my eyes will be back to normal. Also if my makeup looks a bit worn it's because I took the pictures when I got home haha.

xx

8 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!! Love that dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eye gets totally back to normal! And I couldn't tell that you took the pictures when you got home - it doesn't look 'worn' at all. I like your falsies, they add a nice touch :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look phenomenal! The eye make-up is gorgeous :) and I loooove the Maybelline Superstay foundation, it's my favorite, go-to product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, easily my favourite foundation :) x

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love this eye makeup! Please please please do a tutorial!! xx

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tutorial this please

    ReplyDelete