Monday, July 2, 2012

Exciting Aussie Beauty Updates!



01. I already mentioned this in my previous post, but for those that missed it - The Balm is now available in David Jones! I am lusting over the tinted moisturiser (it's yellow toned!), the Mary Lou-manizer and Down Boy Blush.

02. Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman are available in Priceline!!! Unfortunately quite expensive (I'm still debating whether to buy them online or wait to see if Priceline has a sale one day) but it's great to be able to see them in person now.

03. Kind of old news now, but Physicians Formula is back in Priceline with a nice new bright display.

04. Essence is now being stocked in Priceline, hopefully they will be better than Target at re-stocking products haha.

05. Forgot to take a picture, but Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadows are finally in Australia too. I picked up 'Pomegranate Punch' and want to buy 'Bad To The Bronze' aswell.

Such an exciting month for makeup in Australia!



xx

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this post, it's awesome to know all these updates!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm glad to see Essence being stocked in Priceline now as well because the stands in Target can be quite a mess! Ooh, I wonder how much The Balm is in Aus xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit pricey but nothing crazy! Blushers are around $30, single eyeshadows $20, tinted moisturiser $35 and the Nude Tude palette is $50 etc :) x

      Delete
  3. Thankyou for this! I saw your youtube post yesterday and went out today- my target only had the intense purple colour tattoos left, so I went to price line and found one bad to the bronze left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! My stores were out of it too, hoping I can find it on sale somewhere haha x

      Delete
  4. this is the most exciting thing ive ever read! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited we now have balm here!
    I've recently become obsessed with your blog and it inspired me to continue with a blog I started a while back, The Lost Polish.
    Can you maybe give it a look and tell me what you think? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm British living in Queensland Australia and a little miffed at how overpriced most cosmetics are over here.

    I decided to do a little research and found a few different websites that offer some of our most beloved brands that I think might interest you and your followers xx

    http://lomosio.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/down-under-dilema/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for posting this lovely! I watched your video and went straight out and bought some Real Techniques brushes haha. Had to give you some props in my latest blog post!

    http://woesandwardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I'm so excited for these updates! I have a couple of the Colour Tattoos that I bought on ebay a couple of months ago but I want to try some more - especially Pomegranite Punk! I'd love to see a tutorial using it!

    ReplyDelete