Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week in Photos #2



01. How adorable are these pearl collars from Diva?

02. I'm trying to include more fruit and vegetables in my diet. I'm prone to over snacking through out the day, atleast this way I don't have to feel guilty about it!

03. I want, nay NEED these cute Marc By Marc Jacobs mouse flats! Too bad I will never be able to afford them...

04. Would you wear blue mascara?

05. The Balm is in Australia!? I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this stand in David Jones yesterday! The products are a bit pricey but not overly expensive (which is what I expected, considering how most makeup in Australia is...).

06. Exams are killing me. 1 down, 2 to go!

07. This year I discovered that I actually don't mind the taste of sushi. I'm not big on seafood though, so I usually go for the chicken flavours.

08. With all the hype around BB creams I decided to buy a sample pack of Skin79 from Ebay. Quite excited to give these a try!

09. I went to a good bye dinner for my friend yesterday (lucky duck is going to Europe for 6 weeks, words cannot describe how jealous I am), and ordered this amazing chicken parmy.

xx

11 comments:

  1. awh, i love your week in photos blogs so far! i'm so glad i have finally found an aussie blog to read! if you could recommend some other aussie blogs that would be much appreciated! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know of too many blogs, but I do love Courtneys blog (she commented below) www.eatpaintsniffglue.com www.pop-couture.com :)

      Delete
  2. How adorable are the Marc Jacobs mouse flats?! I'm totally with you there. I think they've even got a little tail stitched onto the back too!

    Also, I need that parma in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I didn't see the tail, I want them so badly! x

      Delete
  3. I like the hot pink Skin 79 BB cream so hopefully you'll enjoy using that too! Good luck with the rest of your exams, I just finished mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a pearl collar so I might have to check out Diva. I have tried the pink Skin 79 BB cream and like it but I haven't tried anything else to compare it to.

    Laura
    whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenas, enhorabuena por el blog, me gustarĂ­a intercambiar enlaces contigo y que nos sigamos mutuamente.
    Un enorme saludo desde http://orgullobenfiquista.blogspot.com/
    http://bufandasybanderasamps.blogspot.com/

    Hi, congratulations on the blog, I would like to exchange links with you and we follow each other.
    A big greeting from http://orgullobenfiquista.blogspot.com/
    http://bufandasybanderasamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caroline, i was wondering what naked palette you prefer 1 or 2? and what naked palette would suit me better? (i have dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun! Honestly I can't choose between the two haha, both are amazing. If you prefer warmer/darker colours then go for Naked1, if you like cool toned and lighter shadows try Naked2. I feel like Naked1 has a bigger selection though, as it also includes a nice dark shimmery silver/gray and black for smokey looks x

      Delete