Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress


Kiss Nail Dress - $13.99

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like every corner I turn in Priceline I'm bombarded by new displays of stick on nail designs. I've never been great at doing my own nail designs, so a couple months ago these particular Kiss zebra print sitck on strips caught my eye. They're zebra print, glittery, tacky looking... and right up my alley haha! I wore them in a vlog a couple months back and promised a review, sorry it took a while!

The pack is $13.99 for 28 strips in varied sizes. I have quite a large nail bed so for some nails I wasn't able to find a perfect match, but they were good enough and would most likely suit most people.

Application was simple, stick the strip on the nail and buff off the excess with the provided file (it did take a while though). They lasted about a week on my nails before I noticed them begin to wear off at the tip, but it depends on much you use hands really.

Removing them was easy but I did find that the sticky part remainded a bit on my nail. Next time I'm thinking of painting a base coat on my nails first to act as a barrier.

Overall I was pleased with the result and would buy them again. Have you tried stick on nail designs?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. It's kind of funny that you posted this. I only just uploaded a post about this very brand on my own blog. Zebra print and everything! Great minds think alike ;)

    Yeah, I've really been loving these too. They're a very convenient way of having something interesting on my nails without having them chip off at work the day after applying them. Grrr.

    I'm now eyeing off some other designs. The leopard print one (brown and silver, sans rhinestones) seems kind of cute in a rockabilly way.

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nice! I'm not usually big on leopard print but yeah agreed that the nail design actually looks cute :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I tried the Sally Hansen salon effect strips when they launched in Aus. I loved the print but was really disappointed when they started to wear off the next day! I've been tempted to try another brand to compare longevity, a week of wear would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, i was thinking of trying the sally hansen ones to compare! xx

      Delete