Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week in Photos #1



01. I took advantage of the Loreal 40% off sale in Target earlier this week and bought a telescopic mascara. Would never pay full price, $26... yeahhh no.

02. Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars finally started last week, have enjoyed the first 2 episodes so far! I'm just hoping things don't start to drag on...

03. Mac & cheese, self explanatory.

04. Game Of Thrones - I am obsessed with this show! Started and finished season 1 and 2 this week with my mum and brother. Oh how I wish I had dragons haha.

05. Trying to eat an egg a day - my favourite way is with ham or bacon on toast.

06. After searching numerous Priceline stores and failing, I finally found this cute Face Of Australia Lip Crayon set in Big W for $12 (on sale). Loving the shade 'Macaroon' and am saving one for a giveaway on my youtube channel.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so pretty! I have been loving Pretty Little Liars too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Game of Thrones & PLL such great shows. I also really want to get my hands on the Face of Australia lip crayons I've heard only good things. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Game of Thrones, PLL and the new FoA lip sticks as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm just about to buy the 1st season DVD of Pretty Little Liars, randomly saw 2 episodes of it on TV awhile back and it looked so good! And Mac and Cheese is love.

    P.S. Saw your 2 "Follow Me Around" videos- I love them! Keep making some more =P

    ReplyDelete