Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Long Time No See...


Hello again! So... to say it's been a while since I posted here would be a big understatement. After a long break I've decided I want to get back into the swing of blogging, but I believe a quick update is definitely in order as a lot has changed!

In my last post (two years ago!) I was stressing at university. Thankfully, I have since finished my marketing degree. The biggest change in my life has definitely been moving to London this year! I left Australia on June 10 and as you can see from my photo, I also travelled around Europe with one of my best friends. The highlights were definitely Barcelona and the Greek Islands, all so beautiful!

On August 14th I officially moved to London. Why, you ask? I always say 'better job opportunities' but honestly I needed change and I've always dreamed of living in Europe. I went to London for the first time over 5 years ago and knew it was the place for me. It's been such a busy few months that I've actually just been doing temporary work and focusing on my YouTube. 2016 will be my year!

Enough rambling though, how have you guys been? Let me know in the comments what kind of content you would like to see on this blog!

xo Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you're back! I love your blog. Congratulations with all that you have achieved!

    ReplyDelete