Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week in Photos #3


Instagram: CarolineFemme

01. Matching nails and work out clothes... why not? Polish is the colour Tart Deco by Essie, now avilable in Priceline stores!

02. Ahhhmazing new phone cover by LuxAddiction.com *, review video up on my youtube channel!

03. University has been so stressful this week! Had to use two laptops the other night as my internet was down on one and the other doesn't have Word. Needless to say it was a long night trying to finish my assignments.

04. Walking around Lorna Jane for some fitspiration, yet to make a purchase though. I don't want to buy expensive work out clothes until I've slimmed down... how's that for backwards thinking haha!

05. The new chamomile collection from The Body Shop is out and I've already got my eyes on the cleansing butter. Has anyone tried it yet?

06. Being quite tall, I always struggle to find a platform shoe that won't make me tower among everyone else! Came across these cute Oriental Flatforms in Sportsgirl today and knew I had to have them. Incredibly comfortable, not too tall and only $59.95? Sold.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bright polish!! I'm a lover of some bright nails!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete