Saturday, September 1, 2012

Haul | Benefit Beauty






Just a couple days after making my skincare wishlist (see previous post) I decided to put in an order from the Benefit US website and purchase some skincare and makeup. Prices are in USD and if you spend $125 they have free international shipping (when I made the order it was only $90, but that deal is over now unfortunately).

1. Benefit POWda WOWza $28 USD
I feel bad for showing this limited edition product as I just checked the Benefit website and they aren't selling it anymore, but you can still purchase each item individually. I've always wanted to try the Benefit box powders and thought this set would be perfect! It includes a mini hoola, coralista and bella bamba.

2. Benefit 6 Piece Skincare Set $24 USD
The set that inspired my purchase! I'm so excited to try out all the Benefit skincare.

3. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream $38 USD
My skin has been incredibly dry lately and after just a couple days of using this thick cream I have actually seen an improvement.

4. Benefit Hoola Packette & Stay Don't Stray Packette free
Every online purchase comes with 2 samples, I decided to choose the Hoola and Stay Don't Stray packettes.

Have you ever tried Benefit skincare or makeup?

xx

11 comments:

  1. I love Benefit makeup but Ive never tried the skincare. Its definitely on my wishlist though, love the packaging : )

    http://staring-at-paperfaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely things :)That powder 3-in-1 thing especially looks nice! :0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that skincare kit looks awesome! I wish they sold it at benefit counters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Benefit and I really love how they ship to Australia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great haul! i live in australia and was so excited to hear that benefit ships to us!! how long did it take for your order to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a great haul! I love all things Benefit and they must be the only brand that ships to Australia without crazy shipping fees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so jealous i have been eyeing off the total moisture facial cream! great haul i am youre newest follower :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete