Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Garnier | Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On




Garnier Anti Dark Circles Roll On - $18.99 AUD rrp

Apart from discolouration around the eyes, I'm fortunate not to have extremely dark under eye circles and find a full coverage foundation is enough to even out my eye area. That being said, there are still days when I feel like I need that extra something for brightening - this is where the Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On comes in.

I recently re-purchased a second tube of this and decided it was worthy a blog post. Although it works well for me, be aware that if you're after a full coverage concealer for extreme dark under eye circles and puffiness, this might not be the product for you. The thin consistency provides a light tint, sun protection and caffeine 'stimulating properties' for brightening and helping reduce puffiness. I can't say the product fufills every single claim on the packaging, but it does enough for me.

At $18.99 rrp the product is quite pricey (I would recommend waiting until you can find it on sale somewhere), but I think it's definitely worth it. Unfortunately the range is limited to 2 shades 'fair-medium' and 'medium-dark', but Garnier also makes a clear version without the tint and just the soothing and brightening benefits. This could work well layered under other concealers, if you're finding your concealer alone isn't enough for your under eye circles.

Have you tried the Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On?

xx

9 comments:

  1. I use this by itself when my dark circles aren't too bad and under other concealers when they are.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it at one stage, I didn't notice any difference and my eyes still felt puffy. My mum however had tho opposite experience, she loves it and you can see the difference on her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how it works for some and not for others! x

      Delete
    2. This was definitely the case for one of my friends. I have the one without the tint. It works ok on me, but didn't do a thing for her. In fact, I think it probably made her under-eye circles look worse.

      Delete
  3. This is my everyday concealer however I hate how it has alcohol so high up in the ingredient list! Denatured alcohol has been proved to deplete collagen so I am on the hunt for a replacement concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this at and I love it! I use this every day to cover my horrid dark circles, and I find it works pretty well. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this everyday under my foundation and concealer to help my ridiculously bad under eye circles and give them an extra lift! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the products from garnier is always works for me and this 1 too :-)

    ReplyDelete