Monday, April 29, 2013

Face Of The Day




Face
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector 'Moonstone'
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
Garnier Anti Dark Circles Roll On Concealer
Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder Foundation
Benefit 'Bella Bamba' Blush
MAC 'Omega' Eyeshadow for brows

Eyes
Too Faced 'Heaven' Eyeshadow
MAC Chromographic Eyeliner 'NC15/NW20'
Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Nicki

So, I'm not really a fan of Nicki Minaj (to be honest her music gives me a headache) BUT I do really like her original Viva Glam lipstick for MAC. On my lips the colour is a bright pink, not too warm or too cool toned and has a satin finish. I think the lighting in my picture is making it look a bit more flattering than it is, because sometimes I do find it looks a little too much one me, but overall it is a lovely colour if you're going for a vibrant lip. I can't wait to try this one out when I fake tan, as usually bright colours suit me best when I have a tan!

xx

10 comments:

  1. I love this lipstick!

    http://www.lozzmack.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks fab on you! Your lashes look incredible too, I must check out that mascara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick colour is absolutely gorgeous!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, really makes your eyes pop! (You give me the biggest lash envy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your youtube videos! dedicated fan ^.^
    i recently started blogging, check it out?
    mybeautyopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete