Monday, March 25, 2013

Corail Intuitive | YSL Rouge Volupté Shine




YSL Rouge Volupté Shine No. 15 'Corail Intuitive' - $55 AUD

A couple weeks ago I was passing the YSL counter and noticed a display of Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks, YSL's most recent addition to their lipstick line. Before I knew it I had tested, fell in love with and bought shade number 15 Corail Intuitive. Oops.

Luckily, I still had some money left over on a Myer giftcard from Christmas so my wallet wasn't robbed by this purchase haha! Love giftcards - they make what would be an insane purchase, justifiable. Well that's what I keep telling myself anyway ;)

Corail Intuitive is a beautiful soft coral shade, right up my alley. The colour is quite sheer at first and applies as a lovely soft peach nude shade that can easily be built up to a bright coral. The formulation of this lipstick is perfect - smooth, creamy, hydrating on the lips and they smell amazing! I find the colour doesn't settle into fine lines or gather at all. I think I may need to avoid the YSL counters for a while... or I may be tempted to pick up some more shades!

Have you tried YSL lipsticks before?

17 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back blogging! You look stunning in this photo...oh, and the lipstick does too! :)

    But honestly, this lipstick is so beautiful but I just cannot believe how pricey it is. One day....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I agree, if it wasn't for the giftcard I probably wouldnt have purchased it. Although now that I'm in love with the product I probably would spend $55 to repurchase it in the future, eep. Must avoid YSL counters haha! x

      Delete
  2. omg that's such a pretty colour, right up my alley too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your posts!

    That colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Such a perfect shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! YSL is such a luxurious brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice colour! i saw those at Myers the other day but was driven away by my friends for my own good! haha! but one thing that suck me in is the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I have a weakness for ysl, I really do...
    I have to spare my self from the hefty Australian prices in the future though... I never willingly want to step into myer or David Jones... you know how it is :p xx
    nice to see a fellow Australian beauty blogger :)

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely on you, but it's quite expensive - I'm not sure what the conversion rate is Australian-Britain, but it seems pretty steep for a lipstick!

    I'm brand new to all this blogging stuff, so check me out and let me know what you think!

    MissMorganLondon.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had my eye on one of those lip sticks for a while and I think I might buy myself one with my boots card ( British make-up store) to save myself having to pay the full price for one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let’s just say it’s love at first sight. The moment I cast my eyes on the new YSL Rouge Volupte Shine, I knew I was in love. And I haven’t felt like this in the longest time.

    ReplyDelete